The Professional Association for Childhood Education (PACE) is a non-profit, California statewide organization established in 1955 to advance the profession of childhood education. PACE members operate in excess of 1,000 centers, serving more than 55,000 children in California. PACE members make a significant difference for educators, families, and children, ultimately affecting our future.
PACE provides resources and services for early care and education professionals to enhance business management practices through education, networking and advocacy.
PACE is the number one resource for innovative business management practices and services for early care and education professionals.
What we do
PACE advances the early education community by:
- Advocating for the development, progress and welfare of all young children at the state and local legislative level so member voices are heard
- Offering a space to network, exchange ideas, policies and techniques among members
- Advocating for the benefits and standards of early childhood education to the general public to give members public exposure and help build enrollment
- Offering programs which will enrich management techniques, teaching skills and curriculum so members can grow professionally
- Provide the latest licensing regulations so that members stay informed
- Offer legal and personnel consultation from experts in the field